Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New chapter!

hey i'm aliff,
   
    Act i have one blog before,but i closed it..the old blog tell everything about me and maheerah's..my ex couple..
yeah..we have brake..herm.mybe its all about me..haha..hey i doesn't want to open up the old books.i want to start it again.. :)..this blog will tell everything about my life,my friend n my love...yup i got my friends but i doesn't have my love..what should i do??find one??haha..its difficult to find the new one same as a women who wants to buy a clothes during sales for Hari Raya..:D


  Now my life almost perfect..unless there is no love..okay.now i will tell a bit about me..hermm..where i should start it..hermm.what about i start with where i study..i'm 100% BBIANS..i'm proud to be BBIANS..S.M.K (L) BUKIT BINTANG my school name...i had learned a lot things there..a good thing and also the bad things..people call me alip..shortform..hahaha..*just change the double F to a P...:B..


   I'm not a smoker for sure..i'm just a hyperactive guy..which make my class teacher mad everytime she's come attend our class..sometime when i doesn't had enough sleep at home..i will arrage chair at the back of class..n then i sleep..just like i'm at home..haha..all my friends know my 'TABIAT'..they covered me when teacher come near me.i love my friends..haha..


   In my life..i stick into my principal.."you love me..i will 100 times love you back..you hates me...i will 1000 times hates you back..you wanna make me as ur friends?i will..if u want to start a fight me??GTH!!i prefer not to fight other people in my life..i'm not a gangster,i'm not a 'kaki buli' guy.

                                           I'm just Aliff..and always be Aliff..                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment