Thursday, September 16, 2010

I can't stop looking at you..

15/9/2010

                Today is my second class tuition...its started at 4.00pm to 6.00pm.but i came earlier..herm..good boy la dikatakan..hehe...when i arrived i go to cafe kak siti..just sit there alone..haha..all my friend come this friday..i'm lazy to came this friday..i just want to sleep..haha..

                When i waiting for the class start..I saw 3 girls..I think they form 5 student..They go to counter and look what class they should enter..They should enter class C..starting at 4 o'clock..They doesnt look at the time..And they straight away enter the class..They  doesnt know before 4 o'clock is form 3 class..they just enter it..just two of them go pick a place to sit..when they has sit and want to sit down..andrew choo said to them"hey this is form 3 class larh..knp masuk??"haha.they just look each other and go out while laughing about theysaw mistake..haha...i"m just laught looking they action..haha..its must be they ambarrasing day..haha..:D

               So now is 4 o'clock..its time for study..i enter my class..and i saw Her in same class with me..i dont know that she will enter that class..i'm lucky.haha..i just cant take my eyes of her..i'm fall in love with her..AGAIN..And then i DOMO KUN at pencil box belong a guy behind me..i know she like that things so much...we have buy this before..and she have give me one..BIG one..:)..its still with me.haha.i want called her and talk to her..but i dont have the guts to called her..i'm scared if i called her and she doesnt reply my called..:(..everytime i see her..i remember she hold my hand..everytime i eat i remember her cupcake..mybe its has a lot of sugar..but thats make the thing sweet and what a sweet memories to remember...and everytime i heard a song..i always remember our song...a song thats she make me feel confirtable in our love..everynight before i sleep..i pray..when i wake up tommorow..i have a message from her..a message that wish me 'GOOD MORNING MY BUNNY<3'..i will wait for thats day..:')..if u read this..give me chance..everybody deserve second chance..i hope i will have that chance.i will do everything for you..becouse I STILL LOVE YOU MY TEDDY BEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment