Saturday, September 18, 2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

hey..what u'all know about love?can u tell me??


                                               i know a little bit bout love..


 "LOVE"

                   its hard to find the true love..it cant be find just in a day or meet on facebook!it must take time..a longer time u with her,the more time u spent with her..trust me..u and her..cant be separate..u'all like tom and jerry..sometime fight each other and sometime u love each other..help each other..u two are meant to be.:D..

            when she said she got something to do..trust her..and dont you ever ask her what does she doing..dont be like me..i'm just a fool guy..all of my ex hate me..there prefer not to text me..why?because i'm not good guy to text to..it will be a fight..everytime they text me..actually..i doesnt want we be friends..its make me think about the past..its better we doesnt had to chat or text after we break..i'm a jerk rite?thats why no girls like me..

            And when u got a girls something like this:
1)penyanyang
2)caring,
3)baik,
4)sporting,
5)loyal
6)pndai jaga hati mak bpk korg n korg 

               And the most important thing is SHE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!..

         You dont ever ever break her heart!if u do.u will be same as me..i had done this thing before..i know she love me very much..and i love her to..we had been past all the things behind.we hold hand each other untuk tempuh all the dugaan together!she was my first love..and becouse of her i have learn a lot about love..i know she happy now with her all friends..and her new bf..:D..but i still love her..i know i dont deserve her love anymore..i dont ask to we back together..i just want to tell her I still LOVE YOU!..

No comments:

Post a Comment