Friday, September 17, 2010

A new me!

Yesterday was the new Aliff..i have enjoyed what i'm doing..after i go to my friends open house..Shazlan invited me to follow him go watched a movie with his brother,..when i arrived i saw his brother with  ladies(kak ekin) with one girl(nina)..i think for sure la thats Shazlan brother girlfriend..we watched piranha..wow i tell you..the movie was fantastic..got one scene that one girls body terbelah dua..its really stylo..haha....

After we all watched the movie..we just walk around sunway and go back to the car..i close the car door strongly..and then kak ekin scold me..haha..sorry sis..saya ta sengaja..=D..after that we all go to Itik house.a friend of shazlan brother..we had a nasi empit,satay.its was delicious food..hehe..we all see a movie in his house..we watched movie its called "grown up"..its kinda funny..haha..

Kak Ekin mums called..and ask her to go to her uncle house at ss23 jln sengkuang.haha.. we all have lost at shah alam..we doesnt know where is the place..we lucky because itik was there..he show us road to go there..after all we found it..its take 30 minutes to find the house..haha..and then itik send me home because he want to take his girlfriend friends at pekeliling..

I arrived at my house something 12 o'clock..my mother doesn't talk to me when i arrived..i know she mad at me.but what can i do..i just go to open house.It was a great day.:"D

No comments:

Post a Comment